Student Dental Plan
Enroll, access plan information, and download ID cards.
Voluntary Student Dental Plan
Student Health Benefits offers an optional dental insurance plan to supplement students’ health insurance coverage. All students are eligible to enroll in the Dental Plan, whether you are covered by Cornell’s Student Health Plan (SHP) or a private health insurance plan. Plan enrollees may also choose to enroll dependents (spouses, domestic partners, and children). Click on the View Plan Summary button to review the plan benefits and then use the Enroll Now button to get started!
Open Enrollment Dates
- Fall Annual Plan Term: 6/1/2021 – 8/31/2021
- Spring Semester Only: 12/1/2021 – 1/31/2022 (available only to new spring admits)
- Fall Annual Plan Term: 7/1/2021 – 6/30/2022
- Spring Semester Only: 1/1/2022 – 6/30/2022 (available only to new spring admits)
All plans are subject to a one-time administrative processing fee of $10.00.
FALL ANNUAL PLAN TERM (12 months)
- Student Only: $295.80 ($24.65/mo)
- Student + 1 Dependent: $609.24 ($50.77/mo)
- Student + Family: $771.00 ($64.25/mo)
SPRING SEMESTER ONLY (6 months)
- Student Only: $147.90 ($24.65/mo)
- Student + 1 Dependent: $304.62 ($50.77/mo)
- Student + Family: $385.50 ($64.25/mo)
(enter “PDP Plus” for network)
This webpage is provided for summary purposes only and is not a complete description of the plan benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Read your certificate of insurance for details on plan benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Group dental insurance policies featuring the Preferred Dentist Program are underwritten by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10166. In some cases, your plan administrator may incur costs in connection with providing oversight and administrative support for this sponsored plan. To provide and maintain this valuable membership benefit, MetLife reimburses the plan administrator for these costs. Like most group benefit programs, benefit programs offered by MetLife and its affiliates contain certain exclusions, exceptions, reductions, limitations, waiting periods and terms for keeping them in force. Please contact Member Benefits at 1-800-282-8626 for costs and complete details. Group insurance coverage is issued by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10166.